Well here I am again in the middle of the f***ing night wide awake and on the computer. I packed moer stuff then decided to email my sister in New Zealand. Oh, I booked my ticket (and Mom's) to New Zealand for Christmas - I know that is far way and I have enough to deal with right now what with the move and all - but hey what's one more thing.
Just listened to the funniest blog "Sleeping Man Talk" - so funny - it's this guy talking in his sleep in the UK and his wife is taping him and posting it on line. They sell Tshirts with his sayings on them - too funny!
Going off with my son Jason today - buying a flat screen TV for my new Condo - have given away my old tv which someone gave to me - so only fitting that I would pass it forward.
Kids in America
-
So I found this again and want to support my children and start journaling
more.
Please listen to all my babies at BRCM.buzzsprout.com
Or see Ashley at http...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment