Well it seems rather silly that Canada still celebrates Queen Victoria's birthday - on May 24th. Definately not a party person - she only wore black and never stepped out. On the other hand Canada has embrassed the 24 weekend - with cases of you guessed it 24 beers - and partied the weekend away. Victoria would roll over in her grave.
Yesterday my friend Gini (from White Rock, BC) and I went north of Toronto to Tottenham to visit my cousins then raced back to the city for a BBQ in High Park and did some last minute packing in prep for my move on Wednesday.
Today, May 24, is a beautiful day and Gini has gone for a walk along the lake - while I play on the computer - have been up since 3:30 am - as usual, cannot sleep more than a few hours.
We will pack some more and then go to another BBQ at Dave and Tom's here in the Beach - then down to the lake to watch the fireworks.
I cannot believe that in 2 more days I will be in my new Condo! Yeah!!!!
Kids in America
-
So I found this again and want to support my children and start journaling
more.
Please listen to all my babies at BRCM.buzzsprout.com
Or see Ashley at http...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment