Have been up since 4:30 this morning - thinking of all of the things that I still need to do to get ready for my move on Wednesday. Almost all packd - a few things lying around now but not much. You know the things that kind of hang around and you are not sure what pile they really belong in.
I was just looking at some other blogs - everyone is so creative - I have all these great ideas in my head but they don't seem to want to come out of my finger tips.
Anyway my focus now is on tne move - all the legal documents have been signed - the deposit funds have been handed over to the lawyer - yikes I just got a mortgage amortized over 25 years - I'll be 84 - that's weird becasue I still think I am 35.
Kids in America
-
So I found this again and want to support my children and start journaling
more.
Please listen to all my babies at BRCM.buzzsprout.com
Or see Ashley at http...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment