I cannot believe that I have not written anything for months - in fact I have not even written in my journal which I used to do everyday. Is it because I am overwhelmed with my move, my new location, work, life. I think it might be a little bit of everything - although right now I feel as though I am unable to produce anything as I am frozen in time and space.
Which leads me to my title, Creative Writing, I have decided to take a creative writing course and U of T. The first class was last night. Funnily enough it is all women, 19 to be exact. I felt somewhat intimidated as some of the women actually write for a living, one woman is writing a novel and in all I felt that they read somewhat better than I do. Is that the inner critic talking or is it truth. Not sure. But at the end of the day those 2 hours went so quickly I could not believe that it was over.
Amanda, the teacher is great, I really liked her and look forward to next week.
Kids in America
-
So I found this again and want to support my children and start journaling
more.
Please listen to all my babies at BRCM.buzzsprout.com
Or see Ashley at http...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment