Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Spirit World



Our Dear Friend Marge Lanigan passed into the Spirit World on Thursday June 3, 2010 at 6:00 am. It was such a sad day for those of us who had been part of Marge's journey. But she is in a peaceful place and I feel her presence. It is just like when my father passed away - I felt him flitting by, out of the corner of my eye I could see a flash of movement - and I feel the same the last few days so I feel that Marge is here. Not sure why me - maybe because of my sister who was Marge's BFF.

It has been difficult as my sister is in New Zealand so cannot come to the funeral on Monday. She was able to be here in April for 2 weeks and that was so good for both of them - to spend time with your friend before she walked with her ancestors.

It will be very hard tomorrow as my mother wants to go to the funeral and she will be very upset and she will cry which will make me cry. We will have to be strong.

No comments: