Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Birthday

Today is my birthday - 59 years old - OMG - I don't feel it, I feel 36, but my son is 40 and when I look in the mirror I see maybe 55 - but reality check! So close to 60.

It is pouring rain and I am going to the baseball game with Dave, Tom, Jose and Val the driving to Ottawa tonight.

Even in the pouring rain my view in my new Condo is so fabulous (Tom hates when I say fabulous - he says I say it way too often). Well life is fabulous, No?

Have been re-arraning my furniture in my new condo. Starting to come together. My son Jason came by yesterday and sorted out all the cords for the TV, DVD, CD, Internet and Phone - it looked like a mass of snakes. Got the DVD working and the CD player. He hung a painting for me and moved the dining table and chairs.

All in all it is starting to look like home.

No comments: